23 Jan 2013
Full-Time IT Officer Urgent Job in Kenya
We are a Leading top 100 medium sized firm in Kenya dealing with Fleet Management and Logistical Services.
An I.T Officervacancy exists in our Nairobi branch.
- Ensure communications infrastructure is adequately secured against internal and external attacks
- Ensure redundant links and devices operate efficiently in the event of a disaster
- Responsible for backup and disaster recovery of communications infrastructure systems and software
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures to streamline service delivery across the various clients
- Develop test data and analyze problems in programs
- Recognize the critical elements of application problems develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, staff, users, project consultants, and vendors
- Train system users effectively
- Meet established priorities and schedules
- Learn and apply new concepts in information technology
- Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology
Educational Qualifications& Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/IT from a recognized institution
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Experience in maintenance of Microsoft Server operation system, and core Microsoft server-side services such as Active Directory, Exchange Server and SharePoint;
- Experience in maintenance of LAN, WAN, Servers, PABX
- Work experience in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions;
- Self-driven and innovative
- An attitude of problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A person of high personal integrity
- Attention to detail
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, send your CV ONLY to [email protected] before 25th January 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
184 total views, 1 today