27 Feb 2013
Full-Time IT and Telecom Company Job in Kenya – Sales Manager
Our client a Partner of Choice for over 22 leading global brands in IT and Telecom and with the largest fastest growing IT distributor in 17 markets and a 15-year heritage in distribution of a wide arrange of IT Products is in need of a Sales Manager.
SMB Sales Manager- Convergence and Infrastructure to be positioned in Kenya- East Africa.
Sales Person with 5-6 years of experience with proven track record.
Must be a mature, smart, aggressive sales person who can meet targets and handle pressure.
Individual should be open to travel across the East Africa region and willing to go the extra mile and make things happen on their own.
The candidate should have experience handling ICT sales for multiple products and involving various technologies such as VoIP/ Video/ Networking/ Cabling/ Servers & Storage etc. within a System Integrator or Distributor.
They should have a consultative sales approach and must have done Solution Sales/ Key Account Management/ Channel Sales Management and Business development.
Should have had the experience of handling all aspects of sales including prospecting, quoting, negotiating and closing small to medium sized opportunities.
- Candidate should be prepared to settle down and work with the company for the long term and take up assignments for a minimum of 5 years at the most.
- Good communication skills and be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Afrikan language and work experience in any of the African countries will be a definite advantage
- Possess a degree in Engineering and must have completed post graduation as well.
- Should have good educational background preferably a graduate in engineering and must have completed post graduation as well.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
145 total views, 1 today