4 Jan 2013
Part-Time IT Administrator Jobs in Kenya
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Installing, licensing, testing and upgrading new software from time to time;
- Ensuring the anti-virus software is installed, properly configured, regularly updated and working properly on all PC and server stations;
- Maintaining server and network hardware infrastructure;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and Setting up hardware;
- Checking new computer equipment and installing as per requirements;
- Maintaining computer peripheral equipment e.g. printers, scanners and projectors;
- Maintaining wireless networks, desktop and server computers;
- Providing technical support for hardware and software issues in the office;
- Setting up and maintaining backup system for file servers and in-office desktop computers;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer/IT equipment;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Installing and configuring computer systems as well as server configuration.
Register and Apply Online below
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
862 total views, 2 today