11 Aug 2013
Full-Time Issuing Manager Card Business Job in Kenya – KCB Jobs
Issuing Manager – Card Business
Ref: RB 332013
Reporting to the Head of Card Business, the purpose of the role is to grow card issuing revenues via increased card sales and optimal card usage by cardholders via business development initiatives.
- Formulate and drive credit/ prepaid and debit card sales and marketing plans in line with the card business strategy.
- Optimally drive growth in new customer acquisition and usage.
- Define and plan card product enhancements to promote issuance and usage of products.
- Engage key retailers and strategic partners to drive sales and card utilization through their outlets.
- Relationship management of high net worth card customers, institutions and third parties involved delivering the card product to the customer.
- Manage card product sales presentations at retail and corporate level.
- Develop and agree on key KPIs for each card product, measure result against KPI and develop action plans to address shortfalls.
- Appraisal of all credit and prepaid card applications upon entry.
- Manage projects on the roll out of new credit, prepaid & debit card products for KCB Kenya and subsidiaries.
- Coach, manage, and develop team to achieve high performance against sales targets.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in a business related field.
- Professional Qualifications in Marketing/ Sales or an MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years management experience in banking, covering the following areas;
- Marketing & Sales
- Bank operations
- Credit Analysis.
- Experience in business development and client relationship is an added advantage.
- Experience in card acquiring, Visa and MasterCard Operations is essential.
- Demonstrated successful track record on delivery of results
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish new client relationships and generate new business
- Excellent planning, Organization, problem solving and analytical skills and strong leadership skills.
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected]
To be considered your application must be received by 21st August, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
313 total views, 1 today