Full-Time Invoicing Clerk, Sales Job in Kenya
Job Title: Sales Invoicing Clerk
Main Purpose of the Role
Responsible for invoicing and processing sales orders.
Among others, key accountabilities will include:-
Attending to customer requests
Updating customer information in the system
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting field
- Diploma in Accounting or CPA 2 & above
- Numerical accuracy
- Proficiency in Computer Applications. Exposure on ERP will be an added advantage
- Sound understanding of sales procedures
- Experience in a similar or comparable role with skills in stores management will be an added advantage
- High Customer orientation and Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
402 total views, 1 today