Internship Internship Opportunity for Social Media Attachment In Kenya
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SOCIAL MEDIA ATTACHMENT
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage clients on social media including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites and respond to their queries
Writing articles and content for distribution on social media.
- Interact with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Twitter Search, Social Mention, etc) and popular social media management tools (Tweet Deck, Hoot Suite, etc) to ensure the best is gotten out of social media campaigns.
- Doing website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Other duties as may be allocated from time to time.
SKILL & REQUIREMENTS:
- University or diploma student doing a relevant course that relates to social media marketing e.g. marketing, Journalism, Communication etc.
- Must have a proven passion for social media marketing.
- Proven ability to write articles
- Must have their own computer to carry to work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of Word Press, blogger and website administration will be an added advantage.
PS: This internship opportunity is for 3 months without a salary but there will be allowances offered.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
275 total views, 1 today