Full-Time International Medical Corps NGO Jobs in Kenya – Nursing Officers
IMC in collaboration with Kenya Prisons Service for the purpose of supporting and strengthening Comprehensive HIV prevention, Care and treatment services in Prisons is seeking to employ motivated and pro-active individuals to fill the following vacancies:
- Provide HIV/AIDS and TB services including PMTCT, HIV/AIDS care and treatment.
- Provide HIV care and support for HIV+ cases. This will include; treatment of opportunistic infections (OI), cotrimoxazole prophylaxis, referral for ARV therapy, provide support counseling and link HIV+ cases to existing support groups in the community.
- Provide TB screening and treatment to the HIV+ clients
- Register all TB patients into the TB treatment register as per DLTLD guidelines.
- Supervise and train the community volunteers on community TB care and HIV care.
- Ensure TB/HIV commodities including drugs; test kits, reagents, and stationery are in stock.
- Create community awareness/ mobilization on TB/HIV care.
- Collect and report on monthly service data and other project activities on a monthly basis
- The Kenya Certificate Of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C, with at least a C in biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- in any other two (2) science subjects or its approved equivalent qualifications
- Three (3) years Pre-Service Training at a Medical Training Centre or at any other recognized Training Institution Culminating in the award of the Kenya Registered Nurse or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse certificate
- Registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya and must posses a valid practising license.
- Must have a certificate of Adult ART training.
- Must have at least one year experience in comprehensive care clinic.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be very flexible and a team player.
- A cover letter and current CV with names and telephone contacts of at least 3 referees.
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Your e-mail address and telephone contacts.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- kenya nursing medical job vacancies in kenya 25th November 2013
- international NGO RN jobs
- international nurse jobs kenya 2013
- kenya nursing medical job vacancies in kenya 15th November 2013
- number of registered NGOs in Kenya by year 2013
281 total views, 1 today