Internship Intern Opportunity in Nairobi For Data Support Specialist
Intern Opportunity: Data Support Specialist
A fast-growing agricultural company is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to intern as a Data Support Specialist in our head office located in Nairobi.
This person would assist in:
- organizing paperwork and deposits for potential loan borrowers
- writing brief blurbs about potential borrowers
- auditing records to ensure accurate reporting
The term of work, while slightly flexible, would be three months beginning from September 20th, 2013 and carrying through to December 20th, 2013.
Note that this is an internship designed for university students or very recent university graduates, and not a full-time position, although possibilities for advancement may exist.
The ideal candidate would:
- possess excellent English language writing skills
- possess intermediate computer skills, including working knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets, Dropbox, and databases
- possess financial or accounting skills and experience
- experience with Salesforce data management systems
- advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets
The deadline for application is 11:59 pm on Wednesday, September 11th.
We welcome all applicants, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
401 total views, 1 today