Internship Intern Career Job in Kenya
Intern Opportunity in Kenya
This position consists of short-listing, scheduling interviews and assist in administrative duties related to HR.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the recruitment needs of various clients.
- Supporting in the short listing of candidates for various roles.
- Supporting the daily maintenance and control of the job seekers database, both manual and electronic
- Responding to incoming telephone enquiries.
- Assist in conducting of interviews over the phone & face to face.
- Assist in the develop & maintain HR procedures, documents, and policies
- Any other HR duties assigned
Essential Technical Competencies:
- Must be a continuing student pursing a diploma in Human Resources from a recognized Institution (University graduates must not apply).
- Impressionable, well presented and with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in computer packages- Ms Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Results oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker
- Team player
- Quality oriented and self motivated.
Due to the number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be candidates will be contacted.
329 total views, 2 today