Internship Intern Career Job in Kenya
Intern Opportunity in Kenya
This position consists of short-listing, scheduling interviews and assist in administrative duties related to HR.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the recruitment needs of various clients.
- Supporting in the short listing of candidates for various roles.
- Supporting the daily maintenance and control of the job seekers database, both manual and electronic
- Responding to incoming telephone enquiries.
- Assist in conducting of interviews over the phone & face to face.
- Assist in the develop & maintain HR procedures, documents, and policies
- Any other HR duties assigned
Essential Technical Competencies:
- Must be a continuing student pursing a diploma in Human Resources from a recognized Institution (University graduates must not apply).
- Impressionable, well presented and with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in computer packages- Ms Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Results oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker
- Team player
- Quality oriented and self motivated.
Due to the number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
430 total views, 1 today