1 Oct 2013
Full-Time Insurance Branch Manager Job Vacancy In Kenya
Insurance Branch Manager – Thika
Our client is a specialist Insurance Company with operations in Kenya and is now on an expansion strategy.
Our client provides insurance solutions both to large corporate and the SME sector in a refreshing style with large elements of out of the box thinking.
Our client challenges convention in all areas and offers market leading products and services to customers, and is preparing to be a very dominant player in this commercial space.
In order to grow locally and set up a platform for the region, our client seeks to hire a Branch Manager based at Thika Branch.
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Thika Branch Manager will be responsible to grow and establish business partners for the branch office and provide administrative oversight to branch activities.
- To implement all strategies and policies so as to achieve the company’s mission, vision, objectives and core values at branch level.
- To oversee all the activities of the branch and ensure safe keeping of company assets, equipment, inventory and cash.
- Prepare monthly branch activity reports and ensure its effectiveness in meeting the overall organization strategy.
- Handle relationship building and customer satisfaction in Thika.
- Design and see the implementation of marketing strategies in Thika and prospect for new business to meet branch targets
- Follow up collection of premiums for the business underwritten by the branch
- Prepare and issue quotations for various classes of insurance.
- Supervise and monitor issuance of policy documents, certificates and renewal information to clients.
- To supervise all heads of departments and evaluate overall performance at branch level.
- To ensure that all employees are kept motivated and are working towards achievement of company objectives at branch level.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Be a holder of a University degree preferably marketing option.
- Be a holder of a diploma in Insurance
- At least 5 years practical work experience in marketing and underwriting.
- Must have been a Branch Manager in Thika town
- In-depth knowledge and strong networks in Thika
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, highly confidential and well organized.
- Must have integrity and high sense of ethical responsibility.
- Should be result oriented, good team player with self drive and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications, good organization, speed to execute work, maturity, and sense of judgment
- Ability to lead and manage a team of professionals.
- Demonstrated understanding of key laws and rules guiding insurance brokers, insurance companies and customers in this market
Our client offers all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to [email protected], and address it to the Recruitment Manager as soon as you read this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more details check www.racg.co.ke.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
116 total views, 1 today