Institutional Sales Manager Job In Kenya
It is one of the pioneers and leading soft drinks brands.
To provide direction in achieving the sales objectives by planning and directing all corporate sales activities ensuring optimum distribution of company products and increase market share.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Aggressively drive relationship-based sales business
- Build & manage key accounts viz. corporate, CSD, Government etc.
- Respond, as first point of contact, to the growing number of “warm corporate sales leads” that come through email, phone and our regional sales teams
- Manage execution of corporate sales leads
- Coordinate with internal teams to best address client needs
- Process sales requests and orders for large volume deals
- Work with marketing team to provide marketing support to key clients
- Determine strategic importance of sales leads, understanding right product mix to pitch to key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction with rapid delivery and answering any question
- Be accountable to monthly sales targets
Incumbents must be graduates (management graduates preferred) and should have at least 5 years of corporate sales management experience in the FMCG industry.
Degree or Diploma
To apply for this position send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 11th of January 2013. Indicate ‘Institutional Sales Manager’ on the subject line.
Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Failure to follow rules will lead to instant disqualification.
350 total views, 2 today