Full-Time Income-Generation Activities District Manager Job in Kuria West District, Feb 2013
Start Date: February 11, 2013
- Management and coordination of the organization’s business activities
- Business development and analysis
- Supervision and training of IGA staff (currently 10 personnel)
- Market research and feasibility studies for new and expanding business operations
- Securing external financing for business operations
- Financial modeling and forecasting
- Routinely conducting business analysis to ensure that Nuru IGA can meet its programme goals
- Creating and maintaining the budget for Nuru IGA
- Creating and maintaining the work plan (annual and monthly) for Nuru IGA
- Building and maintaining a relationship with key external stakeholders, including the National Cereal and Produce Board and large-scale buyers and suppliers
- Representing Nuru Kenya / IGA to the general public and government
- Collection and analysis of business performance baselines and all relevant data
- Reporting of all business-related data to senior management
- Valid Kenyan work permit and residency (required)
- Fluent in English (required), Kiswahili (required) and Kikurian (preferred)
- Experience running a business or managing a large business unit(required)
- University degree in commerce, marketing, or related field (preferred)
- Specialization in operations and supply chain management or sales and marketing (preferred)
- Computer skills: proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, email and internet-based applications (required)
- Demonstrated ability to form working relationships with subordinates and peers
- Skilled in budgeting and planning on tight deadlines
- Experience managing and tracking complex budget expenditures
- Long-term commitment to ending extreme poverty in rural areas of Kuria, Kenya
Applicants must currently live in Kuria West District, or be willing to relocate for this position.
How to Apply:
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Position must be filled in February 2013.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- income and expediture patterns in kuria east district
- kuria west kenya
- Map of Kuria west district kenya
217 total views, 1 today