5 Sep 2013
Temporary Image and Etiquette Consultant Job Vacancy in Kenya
Position: Image and Etiquette Consultant
Job Type: Temporary
Are you experienced in helping individuals or organizations achieve their full potential through appearance, behaviour and communication?
Talent Recruit limited is looking for you.
The ideal candidate must have worked as an Image consultant and should have excellent corporate presence.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Have aspects in dress and image, with full focus on the effects of image and self concept, personalities and values
- Provide image enhancements for corporations through detailed explanations and education regarding appearance, attitude, color analysis, wardrobe development, effective communication and body language branding
- Guide individuals in choosing garments appropriate for their personality, occasion and group or task
- Advise individuals in identifying hairstyles and facial features as well as skin tones to suit them
- Help individuals with their appearance, dressing and behavior to lift up and redefine a new person
- Provide professional enhancement for individual and corporations
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience working as an Image consultant with an excellent corporate presence
- At least a course in psychology
- Must have undergone training programs for color analysts, image consultants and workshop for outfits and make ups
- Must have experience in training/facilitation of professional enhancement programs
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and personal branding skills
If you meet the above mentioned job criteria, kindly send your CV and application to [email protected] before 13th September, 2013.
Indicate the position applied for and your expected salary on the subject line.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
226 total views, 1 today