8 Aug 2013
Full-Time ICT Training Coordinator Job Vacancy Kenya
Our client is looking for an ICT Training Coordinator
This role is ideal for a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional, who has the drive and commitment to help develop the business.
Analyzing the training requirements of the organization and its clients to determine how to modify or improve the use of existing or new systems.
Provide general supervision, plan, direct and coordinate training strategies, programs and activities for the firm’s clientele.
To maintain a good working relationship with the scheduling team and all other departments.
Assess Training needs of Inquiries and identify the best possible solutions.
Council Inquiries to ensure they are placed in appropriate training camps
Development of Monthly Training rosters
Track and Report activities to supervisor/management
Coordinate office activities
Other duties as needed/assigned
- Relevant degree or diploma in Computer Information Systems from a recognized Institute of Technology. OR one (1) year experience delivering technology courses.
- 4 and above years directly related experience in an integrated information technologies environment to include one (1) year experience in IT training with a business and technical background.
- Good listening, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision to meet difficult deadlines in a fast paced environment is required.
- Proven project management skills and a detail oriented work style are required.
- Proven ability to communicate clear and consistent information to technical and non-technical individuals is required.
- Experience in Document management
- Logical thinker who is willing to own and solve problems with the determination to find solutions.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Positive attitude towards working in a team and helping other people
Qualifying candidates should send their application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] before COB 20th Aug 2013
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
300 total views, 2 today