Full-Time ICT Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya at AIC Kijabe Hospital
Reporting to the Finance Division Director, the successful candidate will provide overall leadership of the ICT department in the design, development and maintenance of information and communication systems so as to ensure that ICT drives the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maximizing service delivery and fully exploiting technological and business process innovations;
- Formulating and maintaining ICT standards, policies and procedures that match best practice in the industry and comply with all regulations and licensing requirements;
- Establishing mechanisms and processes to exploit synergy between the Hospital, its affiliates and partners;
- Developing ICT budgets and managing all ICT operational and capital expenditures;
- Providing effective leadership and management of ICT staff to build a highly motivated and performing team.
Applications are invited from results driven candidates looking for a new challenge and who:-
- Hold at least a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Have at least 5 years of progressive experience in ICT, of which at least 2 years should be in team leadership of a high performing ICT team;
- Have in-depth knowledge of windows and Linux systems administration, project management, website administration, business continuity planning and strategic management;
- Have in-depth knowledge of business system analysis, project management, business continuity planning and strategic management;
- Keep abreast with leading edge developments in ICT;
- Have proven ability in raising the level of ICT utilization across all functions;
- Have excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in Java and PostgresSQL programming will be an added advantage
- Must be a committed Christian
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
125 total views, 1 today