Full-Time I Choose Life – Africa (ICL) recruits Assistant Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
ICL’s vision is to see a ‘Healthy Africa, Empowered People!’
I Choose Life Africa is seeking to recruit an Assistant Monitoring &Evaluation Officer will be responsible of ensuring effective management of the project resources, implementation of program activities, and compiling of project monthly reports.
- Plan projects in consolidation with the PM in order to accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards
- Schedule tasks, deadlines and milestones for all stakeholders and resources
- Create Program and departmental work plans
- Create detailed chart of milestones for all program Outputs
- Develop and maintain relevant database of data and serve as a hub of data that may be required by the engaged Auditors and or other stakeholders
- General Monitoring and Evaluation on assigned projects
- Participate in the Design, data collection and analysis of surveys and routine data
- Support end of Project Evaluation focusing on M&E aspect of projects close out
- Participate in innovative and standardized research
- Spearhead and coordinate the development and timely submission of monthly reports for the donor, as well as other required reports by synthesizing the project activity reports from all the project activities.
- Track progress of Project implementation and make recommendation to the Management
- Synthesize, analyze data and write summary reports by program based on the M&E results and provide a monthly M&E report to the project manager
- In accordance with donor requirements, create or maintain procedures for capturing and publishing monthly, quarterly, and annual project reports
- Ensure evaluations of trainings and outreach activities are conducted and reports written and submitted to the Project Manager and the relevant persons
- To work closely with M & E colleagues to design activities to strengthen the capacity of ICL staff in Project M&E methodologies through provision of technical support e.g. skills assessment, training and appraisals. Hence, the M& E Officer will be expected to conduct internal capacity-building programs for ICL staff on Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Execute M&E activities included in the Annual Work Plan, with particular focus on results and impacts as well as in lesson learning.
- Grant proposal writing
- Work with the Program team to estimate costs & budgets
- Obtain, discuss and follow-through with feedback from Head office and partners
- Work with head office and Partners to keep project focused within scope
- Ensure Partners’ expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered.
- Bachelors Degree in Statistics, or other related fields
- Minimum two (2) years experience with participatory monitoring and evaluation which may include designing and conducting survey exercises, data collection (key stakeholder interviews, focus groups, surveys, and secondary data analysis techniques), and data management
- Experience in donor-funded projects
- Demonstrable experience in performing statistical analysis and interpreting results correctly
- Excellent command of computers and statistical software, especially experience with MS Access and SPSS or STATA. Ability to manipulate large data sets.
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative
- Service-oriented attitude towards work– providing positive and timely feedback to colleagues and staff of partner institutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to present materials in meetings and at conferences and to write project documents (including evaluation design plans, results frameworks, data collection and data analysis plans, and progress reports)
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
152 total views, 1 today