Full-Time Human Resource Officer Job Vacancy in Kenya
Salary: 40k – 60k
- Help in the articulation of the Human Resources Policy in the company.
- Participate in the recruitment process and ensure adherence to best practice in the process.
- Coordinate and monitor staff movements with regard to leave applications / approvals.
- Compute staff allowances e.g. acting and overtime allowances.
- Help Determine the company’s training needs on a regular basis.
- Draw up an annual training calendar, prepare training budgets and identify suitable trainers and training institutions.
- Evaluate and assess the impact of training programmes to ascertain their benefit and quality.
- Design, develop and conduct / facilitate orientation programmes for new staff.
- Oversee all logistics pertaining to facilitation of internal/external training of staff.
- Coordinate and where necessary conduct training for staff.
- Monitor and control internships and attachments.
- Participate in the roll out and follow up on performance management programmes.
- Ensure accuracy and safe custody of personnel data.
- Assist the HR Manager in dealing with labour relations issues.
- Provide guidance, training and daily supervision to other HR support staff.
A minimum of a diploma in Human Resource management.
The suitable candidate should have a minimum of 3 years work experience.
If qualified send CV only to [email protected], indicating the title HR OFFICER( Salary 40k-60k) on the subject line
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
156 total views, 1 today