Full-Time HR Officer Latest Vacancy in Kenya
Our client urgently seeks to recruit a suitable person to fill the above position.
Main Purpose of the Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked.
- Enters new hire information in the human resource system database.
- Tracks and resolves problems and checks system operations as scheduled.
- Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Completes monthly and year-end reports regarding terminations, transfers, and new hires.
- Ensures that reporting functions are up-to-date and in compliance with federal regulations.
- Processes employment verification forms and name change packets.
- Prepares recruitment lists and job postings.
- Completes miscellaneous research, reports, and memos as requested.
- Computes and records payroll data as scheduled.
- Maintains payroll records in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides payroll information regarding merit increases to managers as requested.
- Tracks and resolves payroll errors. Completes payroll adjustments and corrections as necessary
- Ensure that payroll functions are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls
- Receives and tracks employment applications
- Assists with questions and problems courteously and promptly.
- Obtains and conveys information as needed.
- Maintains and projects the Company’s professional reputation.
- Assists in training new employees. Supports Department personnel as needed.
- Coordinates with related departments as required. Answers questions and provides assistance.
- Keeps management appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
- Ensure that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Type’s memos and letters as requested.
- Stay well informed regarding human resource developments.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources,
- Higher Diploma, Human Resource Management.
- At least two (2) year of relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills.
Have worked in a similar position for at least 3 year
- On time up to date record maintained
- Reports to HRM in guidance with the requirements
- Solves issues
- Works as a team
- Completes inductions and training programs as per company policies
- Communicates well with staff
- Payroll efficiencies
- Analysis of scenarios
Frank Management Consult Limited,
Nyaku House, 1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road,
P.O Box 5351-00200,
161 total views, 1 today