Full-Time HR Officer Latest Vacancy in Kenya
Our client urgently seeks to recruit a suitable person to fill the above position.
Main Purpose of the Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked.
- Enters new hire information in the human resource system database.
- Tracks and resolves problems and checks system operations as scheduled.
- Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Completes monthly and year-end reports regarding terminations, transfers, and new hires.
- Ensures that reporting functions are up-to-date and in compliance with federal regulations.
- Processes employment verification forms and name change packets.
- Prepares recruitment lists and job postings.
- Completes miscellaneous research, reports, and memos as requested.
- Computes and records payroll data as scheduled.
- Maintains payroll records in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides payroll information regarding merit increases to managers as requested.
- Tracks and resolves payroll errors. Completes payroll adjustments and corrections as necessary
- Ensure that payroll functions are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls
- Receives and tracks employment applications
- Assists with questions and problems courteously and promptly.
- Obtains and conveys information as needed.
- Maintains and projects the Company’s professional reputation.
- Assists in training new employees. Supports Department personnel as needed.
- Coordinates with related departments as required. Answers questions and provides assistance.
- Keeps management appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
- Ensure that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Type’s memos and letters as requested.
- Stay well informed regarding human resource developments.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources,
- Higher Diploma, Human Resource Management.
- At least two (2) year of relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills.
Have worked in a similar position for at least 3 year
- On time up to date record maintained
- Reports to HRM in guidance with the requirements
- Solves issues
- Works as a team
- Completes inductions and training programs as per company policies
- Communicates well with staff
- Payroll efficiencies
- Analysis of scenarios
Frank Management Consult Limited,
Nyaku House, 1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road,
P.O Box 5351-00200,
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- KENYAN HR JOBS VACANCIES
- HR VACANCIES IN KENYA
- 34- latest kenyan jobs
- kenyan hrjobsandvacancies
- kenya human resource payslip
- hr officers jobs in kenya
- hr officer required in kenya
- hr officer job kenya
- EMPLOYMENT VACANCY IN KENYA
- duties of a diploma in hrm clerk in kenya
- Diploman in HR in Kenya
- diploma in hrm job vacancy 2013 in kenya
- latest jobs and vacancies in kenya -CORPORATE STAFFING
289 total views, 1 today