Full-Time HR Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Advertisement for a Human Resource Manager
The Catholic Secretariat of Mombasa which is the Administrative arm through which the Catholic Archdiocese of Mombasa implements and coordinates various pastoral and social programs through the Archdiocese, wishes to recruit highly competent, proactive and result-oriented individual to fill the position of a Human Resource Manager.
Purpose of the Post: To develop and maintain strategic HR programme, policies and practices for the secretariat, and affiliated institutions towards a highly motivated workforce capable of ensuring optimal institutional development.
Type of Appointment: Contract
Reporting Line: Reports to the Administrator
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage staff recruitment, staffing across the organization and separation.
- Develop human resource policies and ensure compliance with the same and also applicable employment laws and HR policies.
- Carry out Training needs assessment and training to bridge the skills and competence gap in the company or recommend training interventions.
- Manage the staff payroll in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Handle day to day HR duties relating to staff like leave administration, records keeping, staff file maintenance among others
- Manage staff discipline and cohesion by ensuring harmony among all staff and diverse teams
- Manage employee performance management and continuous productivity improvement
- Any other duties that may be allocated by management from time to time
- An undergraduate degree specializing in Human resource management
- Proven Knowledge of the Local Labor and Employment Regulations
- A Minimum four years experience in HRM
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office among other relevant HRMs systems/ERPs.
- Is a committed Catholic, with good recommendation from own Parish Priest
- Is a person of excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Result oriented, self-motivated and energetic.
The Human Resource Manager,
Archdiocese of Mombasa
Box 84425 – 80100
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
190 total views, 1 today