Full-Time HR Manager Career in Nairobi, Kenya
Human Resources Manager Career in Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is recruiting a Human Resource Manager for one of its clients a co-education institution that offers both the International Baccalaureate and the North American Diploma.
- Ensuring compliance with immigration regulations for obtaining statutory work documents e.g. work permits, passes and reentry permits;
- Coordinating meetings for non-teaching staff as and when the need arises;
- Preparing the annual budget for the Human Resource Department;
- Supervising the reviewing and preparation of employees’ handbooks
- Chairing the staff welfare meetings;
- Facilitating and supervising the recruitments to maintain high standards of professionalism;
- In charge of the salaries and remuneration of the client – to ensure annual reviews and advice the Director to ensure they remain competitive;
- In charge of inducting of new hires and ensure soft landing for all foreign employees;
- Supervise performance appraisals and administer leaves; and
- Representing the client at industrial courts in case of any labor disputes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other relevant field;
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a MUST;
- Exposure and/or experience in North America (E.g. Work experience, education, familiarity with US Payroll and tax laws) is an added advantage;
- Experience in a learning institution is preferred;
- Possess effective communication, presentation, leadership and relationship building skills;
- Superior employee relations skills -an active listener, compassionate and very understanding; and
- Demonstrate the passion for service delivery
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Human Resources Manager
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
316 total views, 1 today