8 Jan 2013
Full-Time HR Manager and Marketing Manager Vacancies in Eldoret Kenya
A company in Kenya based in Eldoret is looking for the following
1. Human Resource Manager
1. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource or related from a recognized institution
2. At least two years work experience in Human resource management
3. Excellent command over written and spoken English
4. Conversant with Computer packages
5. Candidates with knowledge in Kenyan laws will be given preference
6. Ability to work well under minimum supervision
The selected candidate will be expected to attend to the following duties:
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Good budgeting and IT skills
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of KENYA employment legislation
2. Marketing Manager
1) Bachelor’s degree or diploma in agriculture or horticulture from a recognized institution.
2) At least two years working experience in crop protection.
3) Experience in Agro-chemical marketing.
4) Excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili and should be computer literate.
1. Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
2. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
3. Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
4. Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
5. Determine and manage the marketing budget
6. Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
We welcome applications from all suitable candidates at email@example.com no later than January 18th 2013.
Please include an application letter and detailed CV containing day-time telephone contact numbers.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
281 total views, 1 today