8 Jan 2013
Full-Time HR Manager and Marketing Manager Vacancies in Eldoret Kenya
A company in Kenya based in Eldoret is looking for the following
1. Human Resource Manager
1. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource or related from a recognized institution
2. At least two years work experience in Human resource management
3. Excellent command over written and spoken English
4. Conversant with Computer packages
5. Candidates with knowledge in Kenyan laws will be given preference
6. Ability to work well under minimum supervision
The selected candidate will be expected to attend to the following duties:
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Good budgeting and IT skills
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of KENYA employment legislation
2. Marketing Manager
1) Bachelor’s degree or diploma in agriculture or horticulture from a recognized institution.
2) At least two years working experience in crop protection.
3) Experience in Agro-chemical marketing.
4) Excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili and should be computer literate.
1. Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
2. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
3. Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
4. Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
5. Determine and manage the marketing budget
6. Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
We welcome applications from all suitable candidates at [email protected] no later than January 18th 2013.
Please include an application letter and detailed CV containing day-time telephone contact numbers.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
461 total views, 4 today