16 Jan 2013
Full-Time HR Assistant Job in Kenya (KShs 25K – 30K)
Human Resources Assistant
Department: HR and Administration
Reporting To:Human Resources Manager
Salary: 25,000 – 30,000
Job Objective: Responsible for supports human resources department and recording all employee information such as personal data, attendance, benefits, orienting new employees, compensation and holidays. Always displaying the utmost discretion when dealing with any sensitive or personal issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with enquiries and provide general information to job applicants regarding HR procedures.
- Preparing and issuing employment contracts to new employees.
- Making sure that all employee records are accurate and well maintained.
- Organizing induction ceremonies and training for new staff.
- Setting up and maintaining a employee’s personnel files.
- Updating both manual and electronic personnel records when a employees personal details change.
- Involved in the performance review of staff.
- Authorizing and issuing pay-slips.
- Finalizing paperwork for when a member of staff leaves employment.
- Researching an employee’s references and academic qualifications.
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process.
- Reading all correspondence including inquiry letters, job applications and CVs that are sent in.
- Managing an employee’s sickness records and paperwork.
- Present when disciplinary hearings are held.
- Involved in the disciplinary and grievance procedure.
- Experience of working with and handling confidential data.
- In depth understanding of employment law legalization.
- Able to maintain high standards of work and meet deadlines.
- Can accurately enter sensitive computer data and update manual records.
- Have previously developed a central database for a company relevant HR documentation
- A capable team player who is able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Easy going and approachable.
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change.
- Can work on own initiative.
- Ability to multitask and priorities key tasks.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Contracts of employment
- Absence management
- Recruitment & selection
- Performance management
- Attention to detail
- Minimum diploma in Human Resources Management from a recognized institution.
- Experience in administrative duties will be an added advantage.
- Minimum one year experience as a Human Resources person in a corporate company.
- Age between 26 -30 years
Only qualified candidates should send their CV via email to [email protected] position remains open till suitable candidate is selected
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
319 total views, 1 today