Full-Time Hospitality Trainer Job At CAP Youth Empowerment Institute For Mombasa Candidates Only
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the position
- We are looking for people who have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love TEACHING.
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
- Guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- To act as a personal tutor to CAP students.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Hospitality curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential employers.
- Adequately equipping the students with both Hospitality skills.
- Assist in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to be used in respect of programmed delivery.
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Networking skills a must.
- Must be flexible.
- One (1) year working experience in hospitality.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have relevant training in hospitality.
- Aged 25 to 33 years.
- Must be passionate about working with young people.
- Demonstrated work Experience in training.
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality Management.
131 total views, 1 today