Full-Time Honey Care Africa Recruiting Strategic Sourcing Manager in Nairobi Kenya
This position requires a high level critical thinking, project management, and financial management in order to work with other departments to manage costs across all areas of the business, ranging from raw materials sourcing to vehicle repairs to office supplies and beyond.
- Establish and manage strategic direction (both short and long term) for all sourcing activities.
- Identify savings opportunities from alternate product/supplier sourcing.
- Responsible contract negotiations with suppliers and operations team.
- Make good and timely ‘risk versus reward’ decisions considering both short and long term outcomes.
- Identify areas of risk (supply, pricing, contract, supplier financial & operational capacity qualification, etc.) and implement appropriate mitigation measures.
- Strategize with business leads to identify and prioritize opportunities in sourcing, supplier development, internal improvements, and other strategic areas for operational excellence and cost savings.
- Support finance department in achieving cost efficiencies in all areas of the business.
- Enter bookkeeping records and incorporate new suppliers to financial system as required.
- Perform additional ad hoc decision support analysis as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Supply Chain Management with accounting qualification, preferably CPA-K/ACCA. MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years post-qualification work experience in strategic sourcing/supply chain management/finance in a medium or large manufacturing/processing company.
- Proficient in computer applications including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint. Experience with Pastel and Quickbooks accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills, with the ability to see beyond the numbers.
- Experience developing and executing strategic plans, Commodity/Market Analyses, Negotiation skills, Project Management and Financial Management.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and influencing skills (all levels).
- Ability to initiate and manage change to enhance business bottom-line.
- Strong leadership skills, integrity, work ethic, and dependability.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
178 total views, 2 today