Full-Time HIV Testing and Counselling & Quality Management Manager Job in Nairobi
Position: HIV Testing and Counselling (HTC) & Quality Management (QM) Manager
Provide leadership, direction and technical oversight for LVCT HTC and QM to ensure achievement of 80% coverage of integrated, quality community based HIV testing and counseling services in Kenya as per the LVCT business plan.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and ensure implementation of innovative strategies for ensuring Universal Access to HIV re-testing and counseling with effective linkage to appropriate post-test services for the general population and vulnerable groups are facilitated as per LVCT’s business plan
- Actively engage and keep abreast of international and national developments for identification of value add collaborations, opportunities, best practices and technical assistance in HTC and provide guidance for LVCT’s engagement –participate in the national HTC TWG and ensure LVCT agenda is maintained
- Ensure National and international commitment and investment in HIV testing and counseling is increased and HTC is included in all key national and international forums and conferences
- Organize forums, workshops and symposia to discuss HTC bringing together all relevant stakeholders
- Document and disseminate LVCT’s HTC work – includes abstracts, papers and promotional material.
- In collaboration with M&E, mine HTC data to write papers, and prepare abstracts for presentation at national and international conferences
- Ensure LVCT website HTC content is always updated and relevant
- In collaboration with M&E develop indicators for tracking HTC outcomes and ensure the data collection and utilization is carried out by the HTC teams.
- Work with research to identify and carry out potential studies on HTC and QM and utilize them for policy and practice as per LVCT’s RPP framework
- Prepare Quarterly and annual HTC and QM reports to donors as per contractual obligations
- Ensure full implementation of quality management standards and HAQIQA model for LVCT
- Develop and ensure implementation of strategies for ensuring the highest standards are maintained throughout all LVCT programs,
- Track the performance of the LVCT HAQIQA model, suggest improvements, document and present it as a best practice in local and international fora
- Identify and participate in proposal writing process to support funding for HTC and other LVCT programs
- Manage assigned grants with oversight from the head of department
- A master’s degree or above in a medical or social science field
- Over 5 years’ experience in a managerial position dealing in HIV, SRH programs
- A strategic thinker, good at identifying opportunities, establishing and maintaining partnerships/relationships
- Demonstrated evidence of publishing and presentation at national and international conferences.
- Demonstrated leadership, supervisory and team building skills
- Good computer usage skills
- Excellent analytical, report writing, communication, presentation, interpersonal skills
Human Resource and Administration Division,
Liverpool VCT, Care and Treatment,
P.O Box 19835, 00202
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
LVCT is an equal opportunity employer
251 total views, 1 today