Full-Time HillsTrade Kenya: Office / Administrator Manager Job
2. Oversee the logistical requirements of HillsTrade (appointments; office mail, telephone and e-mail; coordinating transport needs and requirements; responsible for safe keeping and use of office equipment and other office property and office supplies, etc).
- Who has extensive knowledge and experience in a responsible position,
- Who is qualified and dynamic,
- Who is sociable but a proven disciplinarian,
- Trustworthy, honest and of impeccable character,
- With knowledge of e-commerce and book keeping,
- With an understanding of EAC, COMESA, WTO, etc.,
- With ability to manage money issues, etc.,
- Able to work without supervision.
- A Bachelors degree preferably in a business related discipline,
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in business, trade, marketing or events and conferences, is required within a regional or international setting.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
174 total views, 2 today