2 Feb 2013
Full-Time Help Desk Support Job in Nairobi Kenya
Position: Help Desk Support
Our client, an ICT firm providing Custom Software Development, Mobile Banking, web solutions, alongside other ICT based services, seeks to recruit a help desk support personnel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls, customer service, user support to clients, troubleshoot problems and advise clients on the appropriate action.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide first level contact and problem resolution for all clients.
- Maintain communications with clients during the problem resolution process.
- Ensure all clients complaints about the systems are timely and accurately responded to.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Provide on the job training to new department staff members.
- Prepare activity reports.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any related field.
- Technical support and troubleshooting skills with 2 or more years’ experience resolving routine operational systems issues or any other related issue.
- Able to provide 24 hours on-call services and supports on systems engineering.
- Experience in administering SQL or Oracle Systems support is an added advantage.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with clients.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
To apply, send your CV ONLY to [email protected] before Friday 8th February 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
240 total views, 1 today