9 Mar 2013
Full-Time Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator Job Vacancy
A well established & leading IT Distribution Company in Nairobi with operations throughout East, West, North and Southern Africa, is seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill the following position:
Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator
Qualification and Experience
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years experience in graphic design & collateral
- Experience with web site design and updates
- Experience quoting and managing print jobs, as well as working with printers
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, Dreamweaver, Flash and experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet the tight deadlines
- IT Distribution experience will be preferred
Other Skills and Attributes
- Develop concepts for design and design all Center collateral materials, including direct mail, ads, postcards, newsletters, flyers, brochures, sales promotion, invitations, vouchers and coupons as needed
- Manage Web site updates while maintaining look and feel
- Coordinate e-Newsletter, including design and distribution
- Meet all deadlines set by the under signed authority
- Executing & managing a variety of marketing activities that involve mail, advertising campaigns, company and industry events, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
- Quarterly marketing claims, invoicing and claim submission
- Working with Direct Advertisers and Advertising Agencies for executing quarterly marketing activities
Interested candidate should forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting relevant experience and at least minimum of three design samples of produced work to IT.Distribution@ymail.com by 22nd March 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
127 total views, 1 today