18 Sep 2013
Full-Time Graduate Jobs: Graduate Auditors Job Vacancies In Kenya
Our client is an Audit firm in Kenya, with offices in Rwanda, currently looking for Graduate Auditors to be based in Rwanda.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out an audit, following the audit plan under the supervision of the partner or audit manager.
- Reviewing the permanent audit file and ensuring that all information is up to date.
- Adhering to the audit time frame and reporting any delays to the partner or audit manager, as appropriate.
- Completing the audit file for manager or partner review.
- Clearing outstanding audit queries and finalizing the financial statements, management letter and letter of representation.
- Carrying out any other tasks as may be delegated from time to time.
- CPA Finalist
- Any Degree
- MUST have a passport
- Computer literate and can demonstrate good use of MS excel including formatting reports and also very good in MS word, MS outlook together with other MS office packages.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Smart and with good spoken and written English
- Critical thinker and creative
- Humble and respectful to other and a good team player.
Salary: 50,000 + Accommodation will be provided
Send the application to [email protected]
In the application send a detailed cv with 3 referees
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
300 total views, 1 today