Full-Time Government of Kirinyaga Recruits Teachers in Kenya
The Early Childhood Development Education is one of the education functions that were devolved to the County. The County Government in its effort to provide Free and Quality ECDE services intends to employ teachers for all ECDE Centres that are within the Public Primary Schools recognized by existing District Education Boards.
- Enrollment of children to the centre.
- Preparation of schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Preparation of teaching learning resources.
- Teaching of both academic and co-curricular activities.
- Management of ECDE Centre facilities.
- Responsible for children welfare at the centre.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Holder of ECDE Certificate, Diploma or Degree from MOE/KNEC or recognized University.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
168 total views, 1 today