26 Feb 2013
Full-Time Financial Controller Job in Kenya
Our client in the FMCG sector is looking to hire a Financial Controllerthat will provide financial support, ensure that financial targets are met and also drive the Business Planning Process.
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Manage Financial month end closing and ensure that they are accurate and clearly understood.
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliation review monthly to highlight all profit risks and opportunities.
- Drive Category Margins through profitability report
- Drive weekly financial reporting process and ensure effective weekly overhead.
- Ensure timely submission of budget and forecast to the group and
- ensure that all budget review queries are answered satisfactorily
- Ensure spending controls are in place
- Must be CPA(K) or ACCA qualified with at least five years working
- experience in an FMCG outfit.
- Must have a wealth of experience in financial accounting, budget
- preparation as well as systems developments and financial controls.
- Must possess interpersonal skills
- Must possess effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be good in Microsoft Office – Excel and Word.
Send cv and cover letter to email@example.com.Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
124 total views, 1 today