26 Feb 2013
Full-Time Financial Accountant Job Vacancy At A Management Consultancy Firm in Kenya
My client is a leading firm in management consultancy services who take pride in offering solutions to public and private organizations both locally and international.
They are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team of experts.
Purpose of the Job
To provide Financial and Accounting consultancy services to our range of existing clientele
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business development – Creating new business through research to establish the needs of clients in view of adding value
- Proposal writing – developing bankable proposals
- Undertaking Accounting and Financial advisory roles to clients in view of adding value
- Reviewing and setting of Financial and Accounting systems
- Financial Analysis & Reporting amongst other duties
- MUST be a Master’s Degree holder in a Business related field with a specialization in Accounts /Finance
- A qualified Accountant with CPA or equivalent
- Previous experience in proposal writing is mandatory
- Must have at least three years proven work experience as a Financial Consultant
- Must be proficient in Accounting packages
- A good analytical thinker and a self-starter
- Excellent at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Innovate- able to introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- A problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
- Effectual team player
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
155 total views, 1 today