17 Feb 2013
Full-Time Finance Manager Urgent Vacancy in Nairobi(KShs 150K – 200K)
Finance Manager GL / AR – Nairobi
A leading private equity investor in global growth markets is looking to fill the position of a Finance Manager GL/AR.
They regard every member of the team as important and as an equal partner in the quest to make them the leading private equity firm in each of the regions in which they operate.
The Finance Manager GL/AR will be responsible for reconciliations, accounts receivable (billing, collections and cash application), closing and reporting and interpretation of financial results of all administrative components of the employees in the Group.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the GL operations incl. review and approval of Journals and BS reconciliations
- Manage the periodic closure of books and support the consolidation and reporting requirements at a local office/group level.
- Manage a team of accounting professionals, who will be working on various General Accounting such as Reconciliations, Fixed Assets, and Intercompany and Accounts Receivable activities.
- Work with different regions and drive efficiencies by proactively reaching out to stakeholders for timely reporting and completion of deliverables
- Prepare dashboard and metrics as required by Business Head or Finance Leadership indicating the service delivery performance of the teams
- Identify and Initiate process improvement projects within the process to bring value add to the Finance organization
- Ability to work with multiple teams and support with an efficient turnaround time on the requests from various country managers/officers
- Proficiency in computer packages and applications
- Analytical capability,
- Team leading skills,
- Result orientated, and
- Good communication skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA K
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- 5-7 years’ experience in accounting
- 3 to 5 years of team leading experience in a Shared Service environment
- Exposure in Oracle ERP will be an added advantage
Remuneration Range: Kshs. 150,000 – 200,000 Gross per month
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 19th Feb 2013.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Kindly indicate the position’s title as the subject of your application.
138 total views, 1 today