Full-Time Finance Manager – Kenyan E-Commerce Ventures
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Startup Partners Africa is an internet incubator focused on the African continent. We are building leading internet/e-commerce companies in Africa. Our two main properties are currently live in Nigeria:http://www.sunglasses.com.ng/ and http://www.glamour.com.ng/ .
We are now expanding to Kenya and are looking for superstar candidates with a passion for e-commerce to join is un shaping the future of Kenyan internet.
We are offering the chance to be part of a leading emerging market incubator in a fast-pace, expanding and fun start-up culture. With Startup Partners Africa all team members take active part in shaping the future of internet in Africa.
We are currently looking to add to our team the best candidates in the fields of Purchasing/Sourcing, Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics, Marketing, and Legal/HR/Finance.
Successful candidates are required to have an excellent educational back-ground, a high-level of analytical skills and a proven track record of execution and leadership.
Located in Nairobi, Kenya / Kenyan E-Commerce Ventures
The successful candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience in the accountancy/finance sectors in the e-commerce sector or in the consultancy/corporate sectors. This extensive experience will be complimented by a strong set of analytic skills and business acumen.
The Finance Manager will play a key role in the company through account system implementation, operational supervision, key performance indicator analysis, budgeting and financial oversight and execution.
Start date ASAP. Salary competitive.
- Lead, coordinate and supervise the day-to-day operations of the Finance Team, ensuring functions are performed efficiently and by set deadlines – including budget implementation;
- Set up and monitor company payroll;
- Be responsible for invoice preparation, day-to-day handling of receipts and account management;
- Produce detailed and accurate period end accounts, budgets and commentaries with supporting documents – monthly, quarterly and annually;
- Construct, implement and update financial monitoring and reporting systems and models, and make recommendations for procedural improvements;
- Analyze, evaluate and make recommendations on key financial performance indicators and management metrics including cash flow analysis and client profitability – and build weekly cash flow forecast;
- Conduct and present analysis on factors influencing business performance, and identify key cost-reduction opportunities across divisions;
- Research and evaluate possible investment opportunities – both private and institutional – and establish and maintain relationships with possible investors;
- Coordinate the drafting of financial statements and the liaison with financial auditors/accountants to ensure accurate delivery by set deadline;
- Build and maintain external relationships with contacts including tax advisors, auditors, bankers and solicitors;
To apply, send an e-mail with your CV and all applicable certificates to [email protected]. The subject line should be “Finance Manager – Kenya Office”.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
148 total views, 2 today