7 Mar 2013
Full-Time Finance and Administration Manager Job At Saman Associates, Kenya
Saman Associates is currently in the process of recruiting a Finance and Administration Manager for one of it’s clients.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure Lubesol meets required financial management and reporting standards;
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Managing Director and make actionable recommendations;
- Manage long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with Lubesol’s strategy;
- Ensure the achievement and delivery of the overall financial management goals and objectives of the company;
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports;
- Prepare management reports and actual against business plan & budget as required;
- Manage financial planning reporting; Monthly, quarterly and annual profit and loss forecast (vs. budget);
- In liaison with the Managing Director, develop and monitor strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the organization;
- Facilitate preparation of budgets, financial reports, tax compliance, invoices, quotations, accounts payables, accounts financials and audit functions;
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation;
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems;
- Prepare cash flow management processes;
- Maintain and operate bank accounts of the company so as to ensure efficient management of the company’s financial resources;
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements to keep track of balances.
- Oversee the implementation of policies and procedures for logistics activities;
- Oversee rental commitments, office furniture/equipment, utilities, health & safety, security and transport;
- Ensure regular servicing of equipment and vehicles and will therefore deal with external customers such as auditors, banks, landlords and suppliers.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted
134 total views, 2 today