1 Feb 2013
Internship Finance & Accounting Intern Job in Kenya
Finance & Accounting Intern
Finance / Accounting intern, the person/student will handle a wide range of important duties.
- Assist with monthly reports
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Update the Cheque Dispatch Register and cashbook
- Support the payment processing efforts
- Cheque requisition and preparation
- Data entry and analysis
- Procurement duties
- Applicants should have a background in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills
** This is an internship position only and the trainee would need at least 4 months un-interrupted.
264 total views, 1 today