Full-Time Fibre Project Manager Job Vacancy
Execute project plan within time and budgetary constraints.
Plan and manage all project resource requirements including HR, subcontractors etc. during the Outside and Inside Plant (OSP/ISP) project (s) rollout and support handover to maintenance.
opportunities during project rollout.
- Must have a minimum bachelor’s degree preferably with technical/engineering qualification (Transmission preferred) or managerial qualification and should have completed a high level project management courses.
- PMP is preferable while an internationally recognized PM qualification is desirable.
- 5+ years of Wireless TE, ISP and OSP project management. At least 3 years experience as outside plant (OSP) Turnkey PM (tower erection, roof top sites, Greenfield sites etc).
- Must know working procedures for site acquisition, way leaves, permit etc; actual site acquisition/ permits and lease negotiation experience preferred.
- The candidate MUST have hands on FTTB/FTTX, indoor coverage (IBS/DAS) project experience.
- Must have excellent budget control & management skills.
- Must be prepared to travel away from the base location.
- Must have strong managerial and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to work under high pressure and be willing to work long hours when required.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
193 total views, 1 today