Full-Time Executive Officer Job With Association of Consulting Engineers of Kenya
The Association of Consulting Engineers of Kenya (ACEK)
Job Title: Executive Officer
Purpose: Overall management of all affairs of the Association in accordance with the Constitution and as directed by the Council.
ACEK sustains its activities from financial contributions of its members who pay in form of subscription, sale of publications and donations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execution of the Association’s strategic plan.
- Continuous professional development (CPD) of members
- Development and implementation of sustainable financial plans.
- Developing and maintaining strategic alliances with other business/professional associations.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationship with government institutions, regulatory bodies, donor community and other stakeholders.
- Representing ACEK in meetings and other fora as directed by the Council.
- Membership recruitment & mobilization
- Attending all meetings of the Association and its committees, take and circulate minutes and maintain records of such meetings
- Managing administrative activities of the Association.
- Financial management of Association funds in accordance with the Council Budget
- Develop and coordinate training programs in liaison with the Council.
- Organizing professional and social events for the Association
- Marketing and publicizing of activities of the Association
- Any other duties the Council may assign.
- Minimum – Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Engineering from a Recognized University.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
- Relevant experience at Management level
- Good varied interpersonal and communication skills with excellent face to face and telephone communicator
- Experience of pro-actively generating leads and fund raising
- Ability to work under minimum supervision,
- Able to communicate and converse effectively with members in order to gain trust and confidence
- Marketing, public relation and advocacy skills
- Have good IT skills
- Should be entrepreneurial and result oriented
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Well presented and businesslike
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
207 total views, 1 today