1 Feb 2013
Full-Time Enchanting Africa Vacancy For Accountant in Kenya
Exciting Job Opportunity: Accountant
Would you like to work for an innovative boutique travel company?
Do you enjoy interacting with people from different countries?
Do you believe that Africa is a fascinating destination for tourists?
Would you like to join a team which is young, entrepreneurial and passionate?
Who are we?
Enchanting-Africa is a specialized travel company focusing on tailor-made travel experiences in Africa and is part of Enchanting-Travels, a global travel company and one of the leading providers of high-quality bespoke travel to Africa, India, Asia and South America.
The company has offices in Germany, India, Argentina and Kenya and representations in the US, UK and Singapore.
With the African headquarters located in Nairobi, Enchanting-Africa currently focuses on tailor-made journeys to 12 African countries – Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Mozambique, Malawi, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Lesotho and Seychelles – and is gradually expanding to selected additional destinations across the African continent.
We wish to hire a qualified and experienced professional to fill the position of an Accountant to further strengthen our finance team in our Nairobi office.
- Annual & Monthly Accounts – undertake monthly closing procedure including bank reconciliation and assist in preparing annual audit
- Payments – check and track invoices, ensure timely payments to suppliers and record payments and transfers in Accounting Software
- Asset Management – ensure all company assets are adequately maintained and secured
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong business sense, able to interpret analyses and take action.
- Fast learner with excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in computerized accounting systems and strong spreadsheet skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Professional qualification in CPA / ACCA.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in busy accounting environment
If you meet the criteria specified above, we look forward to receiving your application including your CV indicating your current salary, cover letter and copies of academic credentials and references.
Please, send your application by February 15th, 2013 via email to the Human Resource Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
132 total views, 1 today