Full-Time Editors Wanted Urgently in Kenya
Our firm is in urgent need of several editors to edit content and verify facts written by other writers and to occasionally write content.
- A natural flair for written English
- Ability to work without supervision
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010 including using the review tools.
- Expert knowledge of advanced Google search techniques
- Knowledge of proper keyword use with regard to online writing and publishing
- A first degree in any discipline will be an added advantage
The job interview will consist of a written exam to assess English grammar, punctuation and mechanics, sentence structure, writing creativity etc. MS Word skills and Internet knowledge will also be tested.
Remuneration and Contract
- 6 months renewable contract
- Daily, weekly and monthly quotas must be met
- Starting salary of KES 15, 000
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for application is 26th February 2013
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
201 total views, 1 today