Full-Time Dynamic People Consulting Recruits Communications Manager
Reporting to the Regional Director, the overall role of the incumbent will be to ensure delivery of a professional, proficient and effective Communications function for the East Africa region, which suitably aligns with the organization’s regional and country strategies and priorities.
The Communications Manager will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Lead formulation, implementation and monitoring the regions communication strategy and plan in line with the company’s priorities;
- Develop and manage departmental budgets; Ensure appropriate management of the company’s corporate identity;
- Plan and direct communications with external stakeholders including media relations;
- Formulate, implement and monitor the fundraising and advocacy strategies for the Kenya office;
- Collaborate with Member Associations to ensure optimal regional support for their fundraising and public relations work.
- Lead process of information management during a crisis.
- Establish appropriate contacts and relationships relevant to the organisation’s Communications priorities.
- Manage and supervise human resource capacity within the Communications department.
- Degree in Communication, Public Relations or any other relevant field;
- Five (5) years experience in a similar capacity;
- Possess knowledge of and networks in the Communications industry in East Africa;
- Knowledge of disability and development concepts.
- Competency in writing for different purposes and audiences;
- Possess good public speaking skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Proven leadership and management skills.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
175 total views, 1 today