Full-Time Dry Cargo & Logistics Company Recruits Freight Forwarding Supervisors in South Sudan
The position is on a 2 year Contract.
The tender is for a freight forwarding contract in South Sudan in various places
They will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Forwarding Department; the overall objective is timely, effective and profitable handling of all cargo.
Remuneration: USD 500 – USD 800 p.m.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the forwarding department to maintain and improve productivity and profitability. Meeting Corporate and Industry standards.
- Interfaces with customers and other employees.
- Conducts employee performance review and evaluations. Makes recommendations for additional training.
- Identifies and pursues New Business opportunities.
- Analyzes customer needs and develops solutions adapted to client expectations.
- Maintains regular contact with clients to understand and improve continuous customer relationships.
- Shares with the operations manager, pertinent market information and on existing and prospective clients
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding Market, Logistics and Transport.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication, planning and organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in Sales; able to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Ability to manage stress
- Team Player
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office.
275 total views, 1 today