Full-Time DOVE International Latest Vacancy For Strategic Product Designer, Kenya
Vacancy – DOVE International
Strategic Product Designer
with knowledge on contemporary textile collection models and recycling processes.
Kenya-based NGO – Dove International – is looking for a self-motivated, flexible and entrepreneurial product designer with knowledge on state-of-the-art textile collection models and recycling technologies, that is able to transfer technical knowledge from the Netherlands and Germany to apply in the Kenyan context.
DOVE is looking for applicants with the following skills:
- Master degree in Strategic Product Design
- Post Graduate in Industrial Design Engineering or similar
- 5 or more years’ experience in project management and sustainable / social product design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and CAD programs (S.W.)
- Artistic mind when it comes to graphic design of adverts, logo’s, branding, storyboards and printed media
- Up to date on trends on fashion and design
- Knowledge on the production process of non-wovens
- Knowledge in reinforcement of non-wovens with resins and composites
- Proficiency in both oral and written English and Dutch languages. Additional proficiency in German language is preferred.
- Experience in working in both developed and developing countries
- Able to inspire and involve people from all layers of society
- Experience with fundraising
Interested and meet the requirements?
Please email email@example.com by 19 February 2013 and submit:
- A cover letter
- Your resume and portfolio
- Copies of your certificates
136 total views, 1 today