Full-Time Dotsavvy Ltd Kenya Recruits Front End Developer(Ends Soon)
Do you want to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond?
With fewer than 20 people on the team, you will have the unique opportunity to wear many hats. And if you want to join a Digital Marketing Agency that promotes from within, look no further. We have a track record of cultivating internal talent.
The Website Developer is responsible for producing the front-end of websites from designs given to them by the creative department.
- Excellent with WordPress. You must have experience building websites and/or themes from scratch with WordPress.
- PHP/MySQL: Some experience. You should be comfortable using PHP to write simple scripts to store form data and interact with WordPress.
- Excellent with HTML/CSS including responsive design.
- Able build websites from mockups (From Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills
Send all Applications to [email protected] before Thursday, 8th August, 5pm EAT (East African Time).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
143 total views, 1 today