Full-Time Dotans Africa Consultants Vacancy for Accountant in Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filling of monthly VAT returns Online.
- Filling of Monthly PAYE, NSSF, NHIF.
- Filing annual returns.
- Obtaining Relevant tax documents like Pin, VAT registrations and Tax compliance certificates.
- Auditing Services
- Collection and remittance of all Taxes to KRA.
- Rent and business Tax Management and return processing.
- Business Names registration.
- Incorporation of companies.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talent, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume to [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
169 total views, 2 today