Full-Time Document Mgt Solutions Recruits Business Development & Project Manager
Reports to: Senior Manager, Business Development & Corporate Communications
Division: Document Management Solutions
Department: Document Management
Location: Mombasa Road and Bruce House
Main Purpose of the job: To coordinate document management solutions activities/projects and related business development initiatives.
Areas of Responsibilities
- To formulate the company’s marketing strategy-Document Management Solutions;
- To conduct sales strategy, planning and development- Document Management Solutions;
- To conduct the appropriate administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison activities in the DMS department;
- To plan and prioritize the sales activities and prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims;
- To maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction;
- To respond to and follow up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods;
- To record, analyze, report and administer sales according to systems and requirements;
- To facilitate market research as appropriate
- To ensure self-development and continuing personal development;
- Monitor and appraise any staff reporting directly to this position; and
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager.
- Ensures DMS projects adheres to budget allocated;
- Attends project meetings with clients and advices on best records management strategies;
- Monitors and appraises all project staff directly reporting to this position;
- Develops project management policies and procedures for DMS division
- Assists in development of records management policies and procedures;
- Assists in Development of document handling policies and procedures;
- Works with the Senior Manager to develop a consultancy product for the DMS division
- Receive, appraise, categorize, preserve and describe company historical records’ collection to make the records accessible for business requirements and historical research needs;
- Work with the Senior Manager to make decisions on the value and use of historical records and how best to arrange them for future access;
- Works with Senior Manager and DMS division team to implementation of the document handling policies;
- Create a strategy to select, scan and index documents and photographs for a content management imaging system;
- Advise on the most competent archiving and records management practices for the company;
- Prepare and direct preparation of documents description and reference aids for use in archiving such as accession lists cross indexing of documents in both chronological or alphabetical order, and indexing guides;
- Conduct in-house training on the document management software and related best practices practiced elsewhere;
- Provide assistance in any business goals of the company to offer the archiving and records management services commercially;
- Assisting the Sales & Marketing Department by providing technical input for sales pipeline development and generation.
- Any additional duty that may be assigned by the Senior Manager.
Key Performance Indicator: Sales and Business Development
Responsibility: Operations/Project Management
Key Performance Indicator: Clearly defined direction of Corporation, goals, strategies and results.
Responsibility: Increased market visibility of DMS division
Key Performance Indicator: Increased number of DMS clients
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Information Science
- Diploma in Records Management or Management Information Systems
- Full member of Institute of Management Information Systems (IMIS)
- Minimum 6 years of experience of which 3 are at a management position. 4 years of those should be in Document Management Environment
- Retail DMS experience will be advantageous
- Have leadership and management skills
- Ability to get along with a wide range of people
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good judgment
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
187 total views, 1 today