Full-Time District Sales Manager Job Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
To implement company sales and marketing strategies so that sales and market-share targets for assigned products are achieved.
- Define the sales strategy for the promoted products within his perimeter
- Ensure the implementation of this strategy through the appropriate allocation of resources (Medical Representatives, Marketing, Medical, and other promotional or commercial means)
- Propose and ensure the optimal achievement of Key performance areas.
- Ensure the Return on investment and follow-up of the assigned areas of responsibility within the allocated budget.
- Achieve market-share targets for the assigned area.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, and directing the team in terms of targeting and call coverage of customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the sales team and individual team members versus plan and other performance agreed objectives.
- Provide direction and ensure the optimal flow of communication among team members and other relevant functions.
- Report market conditions to marketing and sales management.
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry / government contacts relevant to the division.
- Implement and manage the sales quality standards (SOPs) and the use of the appropriate tools to achieve this.
- Ensure that the activities of the team at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies and Values.
The position requires a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in a Science related field and candidate must have a proven track record of performance as a medical representative.
- Strategic Orientation
- Leadership Skills
- Financial Skills
- IS & HR Knowledge
- Communication & presentation skills
- Commercial skills
Internal: Marketing, Medical & regulatory, other relevant departments.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: District Sales Manager
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
193 total views, 1 today