17 Jan 2013
Full-Time Dhanush InfoTech Recruits Project Manager and Credit Controller
We are seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to join our senior management team as a Project Manager;
- Deliver Oracle Training & Support with support of large teams
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation to ensure that successfully completing projects within agreed goals and objectives.
- Relationship management for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing and coordinating team activities to achieve set goals.
- Quality management and enforcing set standards.
- Preparation and presentation of project status reports across all levels of management.
- User orientation, training and support and project closeout documentation
- Weekly reporting
- Thorough Knowledge on Oracle EBS and other ICT related applications
- Working Experience with Government institutes is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Must have supervised a minimum of 8 persons in a project
- Bachelors Degree from any IT field
- MBA (Finance specialization is preferred)
- PMP certification will be highly favoured
- Minimum 8 years work experience in a similar role
We seek to recruit a qualified person to join our team as a Credit Controller
- To effectively manage the company’s credit control policy and minimize overdue trade debtor’s balances,
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements to clients as may be agreed from time to time.
- Liaising with the relevant teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to nonpayment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets.
- Maintain records of all customers in a file (invoices, credit notes, remittance slips, copies of withholding VAT and any manner of correspondences with the customer) and ensure that the same is filed system and in order for ease of traceability.
- Must have good computing skills in MS Word and Excel
- Must possess good communication and inter-personal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure to achieve set targets with minimum supervision
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting
- CPA or a Diploma in Credit Management will be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in an ICT firm will be advantaged.
All qualified persons should send their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter including three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
136 total views, 1 today