Full-Time Data Officer Job Vacancy in Kisumu Kenya
This holder of this position will work with the regional M&E officer to ensure data collection, data aggregation, data analysis, performance feedback and reporting to relevant internal and external parties and onward submission to the national M&E office is carried out accurately and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collection, tracking and storage of data and source documents
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered
- Contact preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Enter data into the institutional data management tools and systems
- Generate data summaries required for routine consumption and as required for programme monitoring
- Participate in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system
- Participate in the documentation and reporting of assessments, program data, lessons learned and best practices for dissemination through relevant channels
- Assist the national M&E office as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in social Science, Statistics, mathematics or a related field from a recognised university
- At least 2 years’ experience, in a similar position
- Experience in programme level monitoring
- Demonstrated skill in basic statistical analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with willingness and ability to work effectively with a diverse teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
Liverpool VCT, Care and Treatment,
P.O Box 19835, 00202
LVCT is an equal opportunity employer
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
203 total views, 1 today