Full-Time Data Officer Job Vacancy in Kisumu Kenya
This holder of this position will work with the regional M&E officer to ensure data collection, data aggregation, data analysis, performance feedback and reporting to relevant internal and external parties and onward submission to the national M&E office is carried out accurately and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collection, tracking and storage of data and source documents
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered
- Contact preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Enter data into the institutional data management tools and systems
- Generate data summaries required for routine consumption and as required for programme monitoring
- Participate in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system
- Participate in the documentation and reporting of assessments, program data, lessons learned and best practices for dissemination through relevant channels
- Assist the national M&E office as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in social Science, Statistics, mathematics or a related field from a recognised university
- At least 2 years’ experience, in a similar position
- Experience in programme level monitoring
- Demonstrated skill in basic statistical analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with willingness and ability to work effectively with a diverse teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
Liverpool VCT, Care and Treatment,
P.O Box 19835, 00202
LVCT is an equal opportunity employer
127 total views, 1 today