7 Jan 2013
Full-Time Data Entry Clerks Jobs At Heritage Foods Kenya
Heritage Foods Kenya was founded in 2008 and acquired the dog food production assets of Promasidor Kenya Limited.
We have acquired extensive expertise in dog food manufacture and distribution.
The company is managed by a CEO who is backed by a board of six directors.
Our flagship dog food brands – Top Dog, Krunshi Economy and Krunshi Plus – are highly recommended by veterinary practitioners countrywide.
Our knowledge in the dog food industry has helped us develop nutritional solutions for today’s dog owners, breeders, and users.
We are currently the leading company in manufacturing dog food in Kenya.
Data Entry Clerks
Duties and responsibilities
· To enter data field into the database
· To assist the data analyst and the project coordinator in collating, analyzing and producing periodic reports on the project.
· To perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time by the project coordinator.
In order to undertake the assignment, the Candidate shall:
· Participate in the induction training that will be organized by Heritage Foods Kenya
· Not delegate the assignment to any other person
Skills, Experience and Academic Qualifications
· A Bachelors’ degree, Diploma or Advanced Certificate
· Proficiency in data related computer operations.
· Demonstrable computer typing skills.
In addition to the above qualifications for all the positions above, the suitable candidates should posses the following skills and attributes;
· Good interpersonal and people management skills
· Demonstrable research, writing and communication skills
· Demonstrable solid commitment to human rights and social justice
· Experience in lobbying and advocacy work
· Ability and willingness to work in difficult situations.
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
988 total views, 1 today